Black Banana Pan for Duramax Diesels 2011 and up
- 18 Hole Version for 2011 and up Duramax Engines
- Exact ﬁt on ANY Duramax® diesel engine for complete draining
- Simple, straight-forward installation. No special tools, cutting, or grinding required
- Made from 356-T6 Aluminum
- Includes GoldPlug Stainless steel magnetic drain plug
Part of your Duramax® diesel engine’s dirty secret is that it’s got a HUMP. The hump adds volume, so you can have more oil in your engine, but because 2 cups of oil are trapped in the HUMP, the oil gets filthy really quickly. Within minutes of running your engine after a fresh oil change, the oil will look black again.
The ONLY way to get rid of that filthy oil is to get a new oil pan without the HUMP.
If you don’t know the year of your truck, look at the VIN number, and check the 8th digit against this chart:
- VIN Code “1” is a 2001 – 2004 LB7
- VIN Code “2” is a 2004.5 – 2006 LLY
- VIN Code “D” is a 2006 – 2007 LBZ
- VIN Code “6” is a 2007.5 – 2010 LMM
- VIN Code “8” is a 2011 – 2014 LML or LGH